Next month I'll be running a masterclass for ARK - details of which can be found on their site here.
The aim of the class is to look at organizational learning (OL) and knowledge management (KM) from cultural and behavioural perspectives. Through a series of presentations, discussions, and exercises, I will help participants will explore:
- Challenges, risks, and behaviours that inhibit OL and KM
- Opportunities, enablers, and behaviours that encourage OL and KM
- The importance of leadership and its impact on learning, for good or bad
- Examples and absences of learning from recent history and current affairs
After taking part in this masterclass, participants will:
- Be able to identify, create, and make the most of learning opportunities
- Identify, avoid, and manage some of the risks that limit learning
- Have an awareness of how their own behaviour helps or hinders learning
- Have several new tips and approaches for their ‘learning toolkit’
- Have some recommended reading for further study
For more information about knowledge management and organisational learning, please visit the Knoco website.